INDIANAPOLIS - Forbes has released its annual list of the most valuable teams in the NFL.
Where do the Indianapolis Colts rank? No. 11.
Forbes estimated the Colts' total team value at $1.2 billion, citing 2012 revenue of $276 million and operating income of $65 million.
The Colts were ranked right behind the San Francisco 49ers, who have an estimated team value of $1.22 billion. Forbes noted that clothing mega-brand Levi's just signed a 20-year, $220 million stadium naming rights deal with the team.
The top 10 most valuable teams in the NFL, as ranked by Forbes, are as follows:
1. Dallas Cowboys ($2.3 billion)
2. New England Patriots ($1.8 billion)
3. Washington Redskins ($1.7 billion)
4. New York Giants ($1.55 billion)
5. Houston Texans ($1.45 billion)
6. New York Jets ($1.38 billion)
7. Philadelphia Eagles ($1.31 billion)
8. Chicago Bears ($1.25 billion)
9. Baltimore Ravens ($1.22 billion)
10. San Francisco 49ers ($1.22 billion)
The entire list is available online at http://onforb.es/17PjHLL.