Twerking fail: Girl catches on fire while 'twerking'
Real or staged?
Last Updated: 89 days ago
UPDATE: This was a hoax concocted by Jimmy Kimmel. Details: http://bit.ly/188Tptg
Twerking is the hottest dance craze -- literally.
The suggestive dance turned scary when a girl set herself on fire recently. Caitlin Heller was recording the routine for her boyfriend when things got a little too hot.
Heller was attempting to do the move upside down when she crashed into her coffee table that was full of lit candles and a bottle of what appeared to be liquor.
Luckily, Heller was not seriously hurt and posted the twerk fail clip to YouTube where it has been viewed over 5 million times.
Many on social media claim the video was staged. Watch the video yourself and decide:
(Mobile users click here: http://bit.ly/17IlAx3 )
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.