INDIANAPOLIS - Citizen's Energy Group issued a raw sewage overflow warning Saturday after the Indianapolis area received heavy rainfall.
Heavy rainfall can cause raw sewage to overflow Indianapolis' combine sewer system, according to Citizen's, leading to contamination of nearby water sources.
Citizen's is advising residents to avoid all contact with streams for the next four days in the following areas:
- White River downstream from 56th Street
- Fall Creek downstream from Keystone Avenue
- Little Eagle Creek downstream from Michigan Street
- Eagle Creek downstream from the confluence of Little Eagle Creek
- Pogues Run downstream from 21st Street
- Pleasant Run downstream from Kitley Avenue
- State Ditch downstream from Southern Avenue
- Bean Creek downstream from I-65
ALERT: Light snow adds up on Valentine's Day
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT until midnight Sunday.
TIMELINE: When will the snow start falling?
Timeline of when the snow will start falling Sunday morning
A special 'Night to Shine'
There was magic in the air in Greenwood Friday night. It was a night that dozens of teens will never forget.
ITW: Guests discuss Lt. Gov. and the senate race
On Indianapolis This Week, we look back on a week of political bombshells.
3 Butler students test positive for mumps
The cases were confirmed Friday night. All three students have left campus and are back home.