INDIANAPOLIS - Citizen's Energy Group issued a raw sewage overflow warning Saturday after the Indianapolis area received heavy rainfall.
Heavy rainfall can cause raw sewage to overflow Indianapolis' combine sewer system, according to Citizen's, leading to contamination of nearby water sources.
Citizen's is advising residents to avoid all contact with streams for the next four days in the following areas:
- White River downstream from 56th Street
- Fall Creek downstream from Keystone Avenue
- Little Eagle Creek downstream from Michigan Street
- Eagle Creek downstream from the confluence of Little Eagle Creek
- Pogues Run downstream from 21st Street
- Pleasant Run downstream from Kitley Avenue
- State Ditch downstream from Southern Avenue
- Bean Creek downstream from I-65
Suspect, victim in murder-suicide identified
Police now know the identities of the two people shot and killed in an apparent murder-suicide on the city's northeast side.
Cool through Thursday
Much warmer Friday through Sunday!
NWS confirms Sunday storms produced tornado
The National Weather Service confirmed Tuesday a severe storm that hit Central Indiana over the weekend produced a tornado in Montgomery County.
WATCH: Dash cam captures Zionsville tornado
A tornado that hit Boone County last week and flattened a barn was captured by a Zionsville police officer's dash cam.
PHOTOS: Home at center of Fogle scandal for sale
It is one of the most infamous properties in Indianapolis and former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle wants to sell it.