INDIANAPOLIS - Citizen's Energy Group issued a raw sewage overflow warning Saturday after the Indianapolis area received heavy rainfall.
Heavy rainfall can cause raw sewage to overflow Indianapolis' combine sewer system, according to Citizen's, leading to contamination of nearby water sources.
Citizen's is advising residents to avoid all contact with streams for the next four days in the following areas:
- White River downstream from 56th Street
- Fall Creek downstream from Keystone Avenue
- Little Eagle Creek downstream from Michigan Street
- Eagle Creek downstream from the confluence of Little Eagle Creek
- Pogues Run downstream from 21st Street
- Pleasant Run downstream from Kitley Avenue
- State Ditch downstream from Southern Avenue
- Bean Creek downstream from I-65
Wounded Warriors join deer hunt at Eagle Creek
Eagle Creek Park closed this weekend to allow for a scheduled thinning of its deer herd.
Thousands attend 52nd Annual Circle of Lights
More than 100,000 people filled Indianapolis streets Friday night to watch Monument Circle light up at the 52 nd Annual Circle of Lights.
GALLERY: 52nd Annual Circle of Lights
Click through the gallery to see pictures from the 52nd Annual Circle of Lights!
Friday Football Frenzy scores: Nov. 28
Scores for Friday's IHSAA State Football Championship games.
Black Friday kicks off holiday shopping season
Black Friday officially kicked off a shopping weekend expected to see 140 million Americans looking for deals online and in stores.
Mom shares car seat concern after son's death
With the busy holiday travel weekend underway, a mother of three is making an emotional plea to anyone transporting a child, Call 6…