INDIANAPOLIS - Citizen's Energy Group issued a raw sewage overflow warning Saturday after the Indianapolis area received heavy rainfall.
Heavy rainfall can cause raw sewage to overflow Indianapolis' combine sewer system, according to Citizen's, leading to contamination of nearby water sources.
Citizen's is advising residents to avoid all contact with streams for the next four days in the following areas:
- White River downstream from 56th Street
- Fall Creek downstream from Keystone Avenue
- Little Eagle Creek downstream from Michigan Street
- Eagle Creek downstream from the confluence of Little Eagle Creek
- Pogues Run downstream from 21st Street
- Pleasant Run downstream from Kitley Avenue
- State Ditch downstream from Southern Avenue
- Bean Creek downstream from I-65
Cats and coffee in Fountain Square
An Indianapolis woman and her father are opening Nine Lives Cat Cafe at 1315 Shelby Street in Fountain Square.
Carrier workers get deal with company
The union bargaining committee for the Carrier workers have agreed to a deal with the company leaving Indianapolis for Monterrey, Mexico.
WATCH: Suspects steal guns from Gander Mountain
Police have released surveillance video of gun thievery at a Gander Mountain in Castleton.
About 400 people without power on east side
IPL is working to restore power to the area.
Luck arrives at camp with new perspective
Andrew Luck arrived at training camp Tuesday with a healthy body, a new contract and a different perspective.