INDIANAPOLIS - Citizen's Energy Group issued a raw sewage overflow warning Saturday after the Indianapolis area received heavy rainfall.
Heavy rainfall can cause raw sewage to overflow Indianapolis' combine sewer system, according to Citizen's, leading to contamination of nearby water sources.
Citizen's is advising residents to avoid all contact with streams for the next four days in the following areas:
- White River downstream from 56th Street
- Fall Creek downstream from Keystone Avenue
- Little Eagle Creek downstream from Michigan Street
- Eagle Creek downstream from the confluence of Little Eagle Creek
- Pogues Run downstream from 21st Street
- Pleasant Run downstream from Kitley Avenue
- State Ditch downstream from Southern Avenue
- Bean Creek downstream from I-65
RTV6 day at the Indianapolis Home Show
RTV6 anchors and reporters greeted thousands of fans Saturday at the 2015 Indianapolis Home Show.
Police search puts Butler-Tarkington on alert
Butler University students were briefly advised to shelter-in-place Saturday night as Indianapolis police searched for two suspects who fled…
Indy council considers digital billboards
Indianapolis City-County Councilors are considering a proposal to permit up to 75 digital billboards in the city limits.
IndyCAN demonstrates at justice complex site
A faith-based group gathered downtown today to call for more jobs, not more jail beds.
IFD, Pike Township fight north side fire
Twelve Indianapolis fire units and three Pike Township units were called to fight a house fire on the north side Saturday.
Second Helpings holds its own 'Souper Bowl'
While the NFL's big game in Arizona was still a week away, on Saturday, Indianapolis had a "Souper Bowl" of its own.