INDIANAPOLIS - Citizen's Energy Group issued a raw sewage overflow warning Saturday after the Indianapolis area received heavy rainfall.
Heavy rainfall can cause raw sewage to overflow Indianapolis' combine sewer system, according to Citizen's, leading to contamination of nearby water sources.
Citizen's is advising residents to avoid all contact with streams for the next four days in the following areas:
- White River downstream from 56th Street
- Fall Creek downstream from Keystone Avenue
- Little Eagle Creek downstream from Michigan Street
- Eagle Creek downstream from the confluence of Little Eagle Creek
- Pogues Run downstream from 21st Street
- Pleasant Run downstream from Kitley Avenue
- State Ditch downstream from Southern Avenue
- Bean Creek downstream from I-65
Judge: Indiana must list both moms for children
A judge has ordered Indiana to list both spouses in lesbian marriages as parents on their children's birth certificates and end what she…
Holiday weekend: Rain, storms return
Welcome to a cooler than normal start to July.
What you can and can't do this fireworks season
Fireworks are in stores, and with the Fourth of July just over a week away, the state wants you to know the law so that your attempt at fun…
MAP: Traveling over the weekend? Find cheap gas
WATCH: Former Colts player ejected from CFL game
Former Colts wide receiver Duron Carter seemed to show football fans everywhere why he has the word "former" in his title…