INDIANAPOLIS - An explosion that blew the roof off a west-side apartment building was caused by the slow release of natural gas inside one of the units, investigators said.
The Indianapolis Fire Department released a statement Tuesday about the May 15 blast, attributing the incident to "an unintentional, accidental opening of a gas line inside the townhouse of origin."
The explosion displaced several residents at the Pangea Riverside Apartment complex, and officials estimated about $250,000 in damage.
A 20-year-old man and a 19-year-old woman were hospitalized with burns after the explosion.
Cool nights & mild days ahead!
After taking in nearly 300 pets in just the past month, Muncie Animal Care Services is having a pet adoption event this weekend to help clear…
It would have been Abigail Williams’ 14 th birthday.
When Indiana cracked down on the opioid crisis, it accidentally helped spark a wave of pharmacy robberies, eventually reporting…
Over 1,000 cats and dogs from 25 different shelters and rescues will be available for adoption at reduced rates this weekend at the fourth…