LEBANON, Ind. - A Lebanon man who was rescued from a house fire June 19 died Wednesday from injuries he suffered during the fire, officials said.
Shawn Lambert, 45, died from respiratory injuries and smoke inhalation, officials with the Lebanon Fire Department said.
Authorities said Lambert was involved in a domestic disturbance with his wife which ended when one of the two intentionally set the house on fire.
First responders had to rescue Lambert with a self-contained breathing apparatus, officials said.
His wife suffered minor injuries.
Two officers with the Lebanon Police Department were sent to the hospital for minor smoke inhalation injuries.
Officials said alcohol was a factor in the incident and the investigation is ongoing.
Watch RTV6 and refresh this page.