INDIANAPOLIS - Lane closures and traffic slowdowns are mounting along I-70 in Indianapolis as a heavy snowfall creates slick driving conditions.
As of 1:15 p.m., INDOT was tracking several active incidents in the Indianapolis area:
- All lanes of eastbound I-70 are closed near Holt Road due to a crash. The Holt Road on-ramp is also closed.
- The right lane of northbound I-465 is closed near I-70 due to a crash.
- IMPD has reported a multi-vehicle crash with entrapment at the intersection of Bluff Road and Thompson Road just south of I-465/I-74.
- The right two lanes of eastbound I-70 were closed near Emerson Avenue due to a crash.
- The right two lanes of westbound I-70 were also closed near Emerson Avenue due to a crash.
- All lanes of eastbound I-70 were closed near Harding Street due to a crash.
Follow INDOT's traffic map, and view live traffic cameras, here .