No injuries were reported at an early morning apartment fire on the city's northwest side Friday.
Pike Township fire crews were called to the building in the 5900 block of Guion Road after a passerby noticed a fire and called 911.
A family of four lives in the apartment; the two children weren't home at the time of the fire, and the two adults were able to get out safely.
Investigators said the ashes in an outside grill might have sparked the fire, but that has not been officially determined.
Maria Dennis flew into Kansas City Saturday for an unforgettable evening. It was a night she had been waiting two years for – the…
Rain chances return this afternoon.
The Eagles stuffed the run and put Andrew Luck under so much duress in the first half, coach Chuck Pagano pulled out Luck for the final two…
Are you ready for the Crispy Bird? Owners of Patachou Inc. hope so as they are in the building stages of opening their latest restaurant.
Photos from Step Out - Walk to Stop Diabetes Saturday morning.