Owner not home when pets died in Noblesville residence fire
Officials estimate fire caused $100k of damage
Last Updated: 224 days ago
NOBLESVILLE, Ind. - A Noblesville man's pets died in a residence fire Sunday evening, authorities said.
The Noblesville Fire Department was dispatched to a residence fire just before 4:30 p.m.
The house was located in the 4400 block of Conner Street near East State Road 32.
Crews made an interior attack on the fire and had the fire under control in less than 20 minutes, officials said.
Authorities said David Loller had rented the home since Dec. 2012, but was not home at the time of the fire.
The fire started in the master bedroom and caused approximately $100,000 worth of damage, fire officials said.
There were no other injuries reported.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.