INDIANAPOLIS - Authorities are asking for the public’s help to find a suspect wanted on an attempted murder charge.
Dion Glasco, 32, was identified as a suspect after a 64-year-old man was shot in the 1200 block of North Concord Drive on April 12, officials with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said.
Police said there is an active warrant out for Glasco on charges of attempted murder and carrying a handgun without a license. He should be considered armed and dangerous, officials said.
Glasco is described as a black male, 6 feet tall, 150 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
Watch RTV6 and refresh this page for updates.
Corrections officer accused of sexual misconduct
A Howard County Community Corrections officer turned himself in to police Friday evening after a warrant was issued for his arrest a week earlier.
Hoosier Hoop Hysteria scores: Jan 30
Check out the scores and highlights from Hoosier Hoop Hysteria:
200 animals rescued from Muncie pet shop
A Muncie pet store was shut down after it was raided by Muncie Animal Control on Friday.
Police arrest 2 in double shooting
Indianapolis police arrested two men in connection with a shooting that killed one person and critically injured another.
Not guilty plea for 4th Richmond Hill suspect
Investigators had been suspicious of the man charged this week with murder and arson in the deadly 2012 Indianapolis house explosion before a…
Sheriff's office denies wrongdoing in death
In a response filed in Grant County Superior Court this month, the Grant County Sheriff's Office denied wrongdoing in the death of inmate…