JOHNSON COUNTY, Ind. - The Johnson County Sheriff's Office said many area roads were closed to traffic Friday morning thanks to the heavy downpour of rain.
Sheriff Doug Cox said the following roads were closed Friday due to high waters:
• 400 North between Graham Road and the Railroad Tracks
• Rozelle and Lakeview in the Town of Princes Lakes
• 200 east, south of Airport Road
• 2865 East 200 south
• 2200 block of south Mauxferry Road
• 250 south, west of U.S. 31
• 200 north, west of Centerline Road
• 350 south between U.S. 31 and Mauxferry Road
Watch RTV6 and check back here for updates.