INDIANAPOLIS - The man charged in the deaths of four people killed in the robbery of an Indianapolis drug house is asking a judge for permission to get married while he's in jail awaiting trial.
Attorneys for 24-year-old Kenneth Rackemann filed the request Aug. 13.
Rackemann initially filed for permission to marry while in jail back in April , but that request was denied. A spokesperson for the prosecutor's office said the new request is "amended" and "renewed."
Prosecutors say Rackemann shot three of those killed during the February attack .
He faces murder charges in all four deaths, and prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.
Ft. Wayne rapper shoots himself for music video
A man who claims to be a Fort Wayne-based rapper apparently shot himself in the face last week for a music video.
Proposal could return middle schools to IPS
Middle schools may return to Indianapolis after years of being phased into district high schools.
Patchy fog overnight. Warm Wednesday.
Patchy fog tonight. Warm tomorrow.
Three injured in multi-car pileup on I-65
Three people were taken to the hospital following a multi-car pileup on I-65 Tuesday.
Proposed law would shore up school-terror safety
U.S. Congressman Luke Messer (R-6) says the federal government could be doing more to keep your kids safe at school, especially when there…