It's not the first time he's been bitten before...
COOLIDGE, AZ - Would you approach a rattlesnake? Would you think of trying to catch it? One Coolidge, Arizona man did just that, and he ended up in the hospital.
He was recently bitten in the face, of all places, by a rattlesnake, and this isn't the first time it's happened to 48-year-old Victor Pratt.
The man used to be a snake hunter. He would catch the snakes and cook them.
He was recently bitten at a child's birthday party after he spotted one and attempted to catch it, but instead the snake caught him, and caught him right on the jawline.
He was knocked unconscious for five days. His swelling has gone down and he's recovering.
Rattlesnakes are venomous creatures. Both venomous and non-venomous snakes can be found around Arizona.