Another suspect was arrested Thursday for the deaths of two teens whose bodies were found in a burning Jeep last month.
Curtis Ward, 24, is charged with confinement, arson and assisting a criminal, RTV6 reported.
The charges are in connection with the shooting deaths of Gregory Johnson and Brandie Coleman.
Paul Moore, 20, was arrested last week and and faces two preliminary counts of murder in the case.
According to a probable cause affidavit obtained by RTV6, Moore said he was attracted to Johnson, who had convinced him he was a girl.
Police were led to Moore after matching the bullets found in the victims' bodies to a gun taken from Moore during a disturbance last year, according to the affidavit.
Police said they are looking to question another man, 26-year-old Clarence McGee.
- August 1, 2003: Police: Murder Victim Convinced Suspect He Was A Girl
- August 1, 2003: Arrest Made In Connection With Indy Teens' Slayings
- July 25, 2003: Family Seeks Answers After Teens' Killings
- July 24, 2003: Authorities: Bodies In Jeep Were Those Of Teens
- July 24, 2003: Bodies Found In Burning Jeep