Latest News Videos
Tony Kanaan: IndyCar's Ironman
IndyCar driver Tony Kanaan is a driver, husband, father and an Ironman.
- Pippa Mann encourages women to race beyond…
Four women have qualified to race in next week’s Indianapolis 500 which goes to show that racing is no longer just a man’s sport.
- Sunday is Bump Day at the IMS
Sunday is Old National Armed Forces Bump Day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Rain delays start of Indianapolis 500 qualifying
The start of Indianapolis 500 qualifying was delayed by rain, but the weather didn't dampen the hopes of the most elite driver's in the world.
- Conflict brewing between popular Carmel…
Trouble is brewing between one of the most popular bars in Carmel and Carmel city leaders over noise violations.
- Police: Snapchat app could put kids at risk
A privacy watchdog group has accused the popular mobile device app, Snapchat, of deceiving users by telling them their photos will “disappear forever.”
- Ritter alumna, Rose Hulman grad earns…
A young woman who is described as a remarkable biomedical engineering student will graduate from Rose Hulman University this month, but her educational trail won't end there.
- Sheriff's dept. disputes DOJ report…
A Department of Justice study labeling the Marion County Jail as the worst in the country for inappropriate sexual contact between staff and inmates has the sheriff's office crying foul.
- Cracking concrete forces contractor to…
A portion of one of the state's biggest highway projects has gone bad, and it's causing inconvenience for north side drivers.
- Shelbyville glass factor Pilkington cited…
A Shelbyville glass factory where a worker was killed and another was seriously injured had serious safety violations prior to the incidents, records show.
- More than half dozen businesses damaged in fire
A stubborn fire damaged more than half a dozen businesses in downtown Greencastle Friday morning.
- Building burns in downtown Greencastle
Firefighters in Putnam County battled a blaze that sparked at a building in downtown Greencastle early Friday.
- Uncut: Greenfield fire video
Watch video of the Greenfield fire (courtesy Anthony Pintor).
- Police: 1 killed in hit-and-run crash
One person was killed in a hit-and-run crash on the city's east side early Friday.
- 'Death trap' clubs across city concern…
A club that some would call a "death trap" has been shut down, and the Call 6 Investigators are exposing a problem that is threatening the lives of hundreds of people.
More News Videos
- Several injured in school bus crash on…
Seven adults and five children were injured in a crash involving a school bus and a box truck in Hendricks County on Thursday afternoon.
- Women consider 'pregnancy insurance' options
More women who are of childbearing age but want to have a baby later in life are considering "pregnancy insurance," acting now to have a baby in the future.
- Police plead for hit-and-run answers
Indianapolis police are searching for a driver who struck a child and fled the scene Wednesday night.
- Just Pop In twins grow Indianapolis-based…
Carly and Mandy are 38-year-old twins who still laugh when they talk about being "womb mates," but now they're business partners, growing a gourmet popcorn brand faster than they ever imagined.
- Uncut: I-65 bus crash video from…
This is uncut video of the bus crash on I-65 from the Zionsville Times Sentinel.
- Schools locked down after attempted…
Franklin schools are locked down after an attempted robbery at a drug store downtown.
- Winning $1M Powerball ticket sold in Indy
Lottery officials said a ticket sold in Indianapolis matched five out of six winning numbers for a $1 million prize.
- Citizens Energy rate increases on tap
The Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission will hold a public hearing Thursday to discuss the rate increases with Citizens Energy customers.
- More road work requires more caution from drivers
A fiery crash Wednesday in a major construction zone on Interstate 69 serves as a warning for all drivers as we cruise into the busy summer road construction season.
- Boy, 8, left alone for hours at empty…
A second-grade boy had to call 911 for help after he was left alone at his school for hours after everyone else left for the day.
Dr. Dirt Videos
- Dr. Dirt: Slugs, mosquitoes, Black Spot
This could be the year of the slugs; they are everywhere!
- Dr. Dirt: All clear for late frost
It looks like we're in the all clear for a late frost in central Indiana this year.
- Dr. Dirt: Time for cool-season planting
Right now, cool-season vegetables, grass seed, perennials, shrubs and trees can be planted, but hold off on the tender annuals and vegetables like tomatoes.
Want to stop the incessant phone calls from telemarketers? Tuesday is the next deadline …
An 18-year-old woman has been given until Friday to agree to a plea deal on charges of …
Indianapolis Fire Department crews investigated a gas spill on the city's north side …
It could be an anxious wait of up to two months for people in a small Florida city to …
Hearing on the radio that a violent storm was approaching her rural Oklahoma …
- Taylor Swift dominates Billboard Awards
- IMAGES: Field set for Indy 500
- IMPD arrests 2 men on arson charges
- 211 systems serve as resident help line
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City
- 2-mile wide Asteroid to pass by Earth
- Recovering Boston officer wants to work
- 2 FBI agents killed in training Friday
- Suspects pocket dial 911 during burglary
- Adam Yauch to be honored at Brooklyn...
- Robin Finck to replace Eric Avery in...
- Scarlett Johansson moving ahead with...
- Beyonce hits out at pregnancy gossips...
- Paris Hilton emotional during Bling...
- Nathan Lane lands top Drama League award
- Depeche Mode cancel Istanbul concert...
- Daniel Day-Lewis tackles Italian rally
- Debra Messing suffers allergic...
- Rod Stewart lets slip about...