INDIANAPOLIS - A Fishers teenager accused of killing another teen at a Sunday night party was scheduled to make his first court appearance Tuesday afternoon.
Corbin Montgomery, 18, was expected to appear before a judge via video.
Montgomery is accused of fatally stabbing Connor Shockley, 18, over an ongoing argument about a girl, according to court documents.
Shockley's body was found between two Fishers homes, not far from where he was stabbed, investigators said.
According to court documents, Montgomery and Shockley had been arguing through social media for several days prior to the flare-up on Sunday.
"Corbin advised that he and Connor have been feuding via text message, Twitter and FaceTime for the last three days," read part of the probable cause affidavit.
Shockley reportedly grabbed Montgomery's phone and ran with it, and Montgomery chased after him with a knife he got from his car, according to the probable cause affidavit.
Montgomery told investigators that Shockley punched him in the face during the altercation.
The probable cause affidavit said Shockley was stabbed three times and had cuts around his neck and defensive wounds on his hand.
Police said they have recovered the knife that was used in the incident.
Both teens recently graduated from high school -- Shockley from Fishers High School and Montgomery from Hamilton Southeastern.
This is only the second murder in Fishers in 20 years.
'Best Buddies' 5k takes over White River park
Since 2009, more than 55,000 people have walked to raise more than $5 million for Best Buddies International – and on Sunday, Hoosiers joined…
One killed in rollover crash on I-65 NB
One person was killed Sunday in a crash on I-65 northbound in Indianapolis.
'Yogi' Ferrell to stay at IU for senior year
Kevin "Yogi" Ferrell will remain a Hoosier for one more year, he announced Sunday.
Fire does $75K in damage to used tire store
A used tire store sustained heavy damage after a fire broke out inside Sunday.
25 displaced by west side apartment fire
An apartment fire that broke out early Sunday morning displaced 25 people from their homes in Wayne Township.