INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana State Fair has announced five additional shows that will headline the 2019 Indiana State Fair Free State.
The 2019 Indiana State Fair, which will run August 2-19, will have one free concert each day.
All shows begin at 7:30 p.m. and are included with fair admission.
The first six shows were announced last week and the five additional shows, announced today, include:
- Air Supply - (Legendary multi-million selling Australian duo) – Monday, August 5
- SWITCHFOOT (GRAMMY® winning Alternative Rock band) – Wednesday, August 7
- David Nail (Chart-topping Country music superstar) – Saturday, August 10
- Sixteen Candles (1980s Party Cover band) – Tuesday, August 13
- Boyz II Men (one of the most recognizable & iconic R&B groups in music history) – Wednesday, August 14
Advance discount tickets (a savings of 38% off gate prices) are $8, plus a $1 convenience fee. Children 5 and under are free. To purchase tickets, visit IndianaStateFair.com.
The 2019 Indiana State Fair Free Stage concerts announced to date include:
- Ace Frehley – Friday, August 2
- Chase Rice – Sunday, August 4
- Air Supply – Monday, August 5
- SWITCHFOOT – Wednesday, August 7
- Pop 2000 Tour - Hosted by Lance Bass ft: O-Town, Aaron Carter, Ryan Cabrera, Tyler Hilton – Friday, August 9
- David Nail – Saturday, August 10
- Sixteen Candles – Tuesday, August 13
- Boyz II Men – Wednesday, August 14
- Melissa Etheridge – Thursday, August 15
- Everclear – Friday, August 16
- Gospel Music Festival Headlined by Mary Mary - Sunday, August 18* - 3pm show