INDIANAPOLIS — More than 600 Hoosiers have tested positive for the coronavirus, a jump of more than 100 from Wednesday.
The new data, released by the Indiana State Department of Health, shows 645 positive cases in the state, including 293 from Marion County.
Three additional people have died from the virus, bringing the state's total to 17.
More than 4,600 people have been tested in Indiana.
To help fight the spread of COVID-19 the public should continue to take the following actions:
1. Stay Home
2. Wash your hands often with soap and water
3. Cover your cough and/or sneeze
4. If you do have symptoms, treat the symptoms, monitor your health and Stay Home from work.
5. If symptoms worsen contact your physician for medical care.
6. If symptoms are life threatening, call 911 and tell first responders you are having flu like symptoms.
7. No matter what steps you are taking, STAY HOME