INDIANAPOLIS — If you're looking to start a new family tradition or check out some holiday themed events, there are several things for you to check out around Central Indiana this weekend.
Here are some of the events happening this weekend:
- No reservation is needed to visit Santa Claus from 2-8 p.m. on Saturday at Hard Truth Hills, a distillery in Nashville. While you're there, you can enjoy a holiday themed cocktail. You can learn more about the event here.
- Conner Prairie has several holiday themed events all weekend, including breakfast with Santa, sensory friendly Santa visits, and A Merry Prairie Holiday. You can view more information on the events here.
- Looking to start a new family tradition? Load the whole family up in the car and check out the more than a million twinkling lights synchronized to holiday music at the Christmas Nights of Lights display at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Learn more about the display here.
- Still need to cross some things off your grocery list this holiday season? Check out the Indy Winter Farmers Market hosted by Growing Places Indy from 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m. Saturday at the Circle City Industrial Complex. Learn more about the farmers market here.
- Take a ride in a horse-drawn wagon, visit the Reindeer Food Station and visit Santa from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday in Zionsville during the Christmas in the Village event hosted by the Zionsville Chamber of Commerce. You can learn more about the event here.