Information on the coronavirus COVID-19 from state and local health departments continues to flow at a rapid pace, get the latest headlines and important information that impacts you below.
Top Headlines From The Past Week
Tuesday, Aug. 4 — Headlines:
Monday, Aug. 3 — Headlines:
Sunday, Aug. 2 — Headlines:
Saturday, Aug. 1 — Headlines:
Friday, July 31 — Headlines:
Thursday, July 30 — Headlines:
Wednesday, July 29 — Headlines:
- Holcomb announces statewide mask mandate beginning July 27
- Marion County surpasses 13,000 COVID-19 cases
- Indiana State Dept. of Health says it doesn't have records of COVID-19 deaths, cases in nursing homes
- City of Indianapolis passes $76M in COVID-19 relief IndyGo's big federal windfall: $44 million in COVID-19 relief
- Four children with rare illness linked to COVID-19 treated at RileyIndiana surpasses 30,000 cases of COVID-19
- ISDH: 1,596 Hoosiers have died from COVID-19, 27,280 have been diagnosed
- Two Amazon employees in Indiana die from coronavirus
- Utilities seeking permission to charge customers to recover revenue lost due to pandemic
- ISDH reports state has surpassed 25,000 COVID-19 cases since pandemic began
- ISDH: 31 new COVID-19 deaths, 650 new positive casesIndiana unemployment insurance claims continue to decline
- 1,132 Hoosiers have died from COVID-19, 19,933 have been diagnosed with the virus
- ISDH announces 6 new COVID-19 drive-thru clinics
- Marion County's top health official 'very concerned' about Simon malls reopening
- Marion County's stay-at-home order extended to May 15
- ACLU seeks records from Gov. Holcomb on COVID-19's affect on prisons
- ISDH reports 63 new COVID-19 deathsThree more inmates at Indiana prisons have died from COVID-19
- 813 Hoosiers have died from COVID-19. 15,012 positive cases reported by state.
- COVID-19 outbreak reported at Crawfordsville long-term care facility
- 741 Hoosiers have died from COVID-19. State reports 13,680 positive cases
- Over 20% of Indiana's COVID-19 deaths have been from long-term care facilities
- 477 Hoosiers have died from COVID-19. State reports 9,542 positive cases
- More than 100K Hoosiers filed for unemployment last week
- Indiana announces partnership with Midwest Governors to reopen economy
- President Trmp outlines steps to reopen the economy
- 436 Hoosiers have died from COVID-19. State reports 8,955 positive cases
- More than 500K People have recovered worldwide from COVID-19
- 245 Hoosiers have died from COVID-19. State reports 6,351 positive cases.
- Hoosiers filed 130,000 new unemployment claims last week — more than 16 million filed nationwide in the past three weeks
- 173 Hoosiers have died from COVID-19.
- New York death toll now over 3,200, surpasses 9/11 deaths.
- 139 Hoosiers have died from COVID-19. State reports 4,944 positive cases.
- BP offers 50 cent per gallon discount to healthware workers & first responders
- Coronavirus deaths top 10,000 in the U.S.
- British Open cancels 2020 tournament
- 127 Hoosiers have died of COVID-19. State reports 4,411 positive cases.
- First human to animal case of COVID-19 confirmed in tigers at Bronx Zoo
- 116 Hoosiers have died from COVID-19. State reports 3,953 cases.
- Coronavirus deaths top 8,000 in US
- 102 Hoosiers have died of COVID-19. State reports 3437 confirmed cases.
- Indiana SNAP recipients to receive max benefits starting in April
- Indiana COVID-19 cases top 3,000. Deaths up to 78.
- Gov. Holcomb closes all Indiana schools through the academic year, students must complete online instruction
- Record number of Hoosiers file for unemployment, claims reach 6.6 million nationwide
- FDA relaxes guidance on giving blood
- Worldwide COVID-19 cases surpass 1 Million
- State confirms 5 prisoners in Indiana have tested positive for COVID-19
- Trump invokes Defense Production Act to step up ventilator production
- Indy EMS rolls out new protocols for patients
- Lilly expands drive-through COVID-19 testing to essential employees, vulnerable Hoosiers
- 65 deaths, 2565 cases of COVID-19 reported in Indiana
- Wimbledon cancels 2020 tournament because of COVID-19
- Indy Mayor extends stay-at-home order to May 1
- Drive-thru testing announced for frontline workers
- Gov. launches #INthistogether campaign to fight the spread
- COVID-19 deaths exceed 5,000 in U.S
- 14 deaths & over 370 new COVID-19 cases reported in Indiana
- Multiple firefighters, officers & jail staff test positive for COVID-19
- U.S. Surgeon General calls Indy 'emerging hot spot' for COVID-19
- 35 deaths, 1,786 cases of COVID-19 reported in Indiana
- NICU babies being transfered to make room for adult COVID-19 patients
- 9 Indy firefighters test positive for COVID-19
- At least 18 at Franklin senior living facility test positive for COVID-19
- Indiana leaders announce plan to address COVID-19 surge
- 1 million COVID-19 tests administered nationally
- COVID-19 related deaths exceed 3,000 in U.S.