News

Actions

Family of 7 left homeless after space heater...

Posted: 12:20 PM, Jan 24, 2016
Updated: 2016-01-24 17:20:26Z
Family of 7 left homeless after space heater...
Family of 7 left homeless after space heater...
Family of 7 left homeless after space heater...
Family of 7 left homeless after space heater...
Family of 7 left homeless after space heater...
Family of 7 left homeless after space heater...
Family of 7 left homeless after space heater...
Family of 7 left homeless after space heater...
Family of 7 left homeless after space heater...

A family of seven was left homeless after a space heater started a fire Saturday night. The fire broke out shortly before11pmin the 3400 block of Sherman Road. The home was being rented by a family of four adults - ages 71, 60, 49 and 45 - and children ages 9, 9 and 10. (Photos: IFD)