INDIANAPOLIS—FedEx Express hopes to hire about 400 permanent part-time employees at its Indianapolis hub.
The facility at Indianapolis International Airport is the company's second largest hub, with some 4,000 workers.
There's a job fair this Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at 6311 Airway Drive.
The pay starts at $15.00 per-hour, with a minimum of 17.5 hours of work per-week guaranteed.
Eligibility requirements to apply include:
- Must be at least 18-years-old.
- Must be able to lift 50 points.
- Subject to criminal background check and drug screening.
- Five years of residency in the United States.
- No minimum education requirements.
- Must bring two forms of identification
According to FedEx Express, the company has day and night shifts available, offers medical benefits and tuition assistance.
Employees also have a chance to earn a tuition-free degree from the University of Memphis.