INDIANAPOLIS — RTV6’s effort to connect people to good paying jobs is behind the weekly “Jobs of the Week” segment every Tuesday on the News at 7.
Spherion Staffing based in Indianapolis is providing the positions employers are looking to fill now in several high demand areas.
Every week the “Jobs of the Week” feature six positions from local companies looking to hire now. Applicants can reach Spherion by calling 317-870-5555 or stopping by their offices at 8660 Purdue Road, Suite 100, Indianapolis, 46268. There is no cost to apply.
For more information about these jobs or to apply, visit Spherion’s website.
This week’s jobs:
Staff Accountant - Carmel, IN
- Position would begin in late May
- Requires an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance and 10+ years of Staff Accountant experience
- Must be proficient in MS Office, ADP Payroll Software and MAS 90/100
- $52,000-$60,000 depending on experience
Warehouse Supervisors - Whitestown, IN
- 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Shipping and receiving duties as well as basic machine repairs
- $12.00 per hour
Warehouse Associates - Near Indianapolis International Airport
- Machine Operating or Material Handling experience
- 7 a.m. -7 p.m.; $12.50 per hour
- 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.; $13.75 per hour
Forklift Operators - Plainfield, IN
- Looking for order-pickers, dock stockers, and Turrett operators
- 5:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.; $15.00 per hour
- 1:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.; $16.00 per hour
- 9:15 p.m. - 6:15 a.m.; $15.50 per hour
Sit-down Forklift Operators - Near Indianapolis International Airport
- Sun-Weds or Weds-Sat 6 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; $13.00 per hour
- Sun-Weds or Weds-Sat 5 p.m. - 3:30 a.m.; $13.50 per hour
Recruiters - Lebanon, Plainfield, North and South locations
- Flexible with either full-time or part-time
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of recruiting or HR experience as well as a high school diploma (Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Salary dependent on experience- full benefits including 401K plan