INDIANAPOLIS — RTV6’s effort to connect people to good paying jobs is behind the weekly “Jobs of the Week” segment Tuesdays in Hiring Hoosiers.
Spherion Staffing based in Indianapolis is providing the positions employers are looking to fill now in several high demand areas.
Every week the “Jobs of the Week” feature six positions from local companies looking to hire now. Applicants can reach Spherion by calling 317-870-5555 or stopping by their offices at 8660 Purdue Road, Suite 100, Indianapolis, 46268. There is no cost to apply.
For more information about these jobs or to apply, visit Spherion’s website.
This week’s jobs:
- Reviewing contracts, purchase orders, and invoices
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Windows Explorer, Adobe, and Access
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Modify existing programs and create new programs, perform peer code reviews
- 10+ years of experience with any combination of RM/COBOL, Micro Focus, or Realia
- Contract position for 3 months
- Supervise, direct and coordinate all construction operations
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of safety, OSHA, equal employment and affirmative action programs
- Experience in civil construction industry preferred
- Pay is dependent on experience
- Strong with mechanical troubleshooting using analytical thinking
- Experience running high-speed production machines in packaging, production, or food but also could be CNC machinist
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available