INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis father will spend six years behind bars for the starvation death of his infant son.
Gregory Robey was sentenced Friday after previously pleading guilty to a felony count of neglect of a dependent.
Robey's son, 3-month-old Phillip, was malnourished and weighed only 5 pounds at the time of his death in November 2012.
The Riley Hospital for Children physician who examined the child said it was the worst case of starvation she had ever seen.
The child's mother, Bambi Glazebrook, 31, was originally charged with murder, but pleaded guilty to neglect of a dependent in March.
Glazebrook was sentenced May 30 to 30 years in prison.
Glazebrook told investigators Phillip did not have a crib; instead, she kept him in a drawer.
An Indianapolis woman is beyond frustrated after taking her car to a mechanic – only to never get it back.
Carroll County authorities issued a Silver Alert Tuesday evening for an elderly couple believed to be in extreme danger.
Embattled Indianapolis City-County Councilor Jeff Miller was informed he was in violation of a protective order against him Tuesday night…
The female passenger of a man who allegedly tried to run over a Henry County deputy on Sunday has now been charged with battery, intimidation…
An Indiana State Police trooper was shot in the head Tuesday night while pursuing a suspect in the southern part of the state, Call 6…