NOBLESVILLE, Ind. -- The Noblesville Fire Department is asking for donations from the community to ensure local families have a happy holiday season.
Firefighters are currently accepting donations for the department's annual food and toy drive to benefit 120 less-fortunate families in Noblesville. The program is in its 41st year.
Items accepted include:
- Canned goods
- Non-perishable food items
- Monetary donations (checks prefered, payable to Noblesville Fire Department Legacy fund)
- New, unwrapped toys
Donated items can be dropped off at the following locations anytime between November 5 and December 10.
- Station 1 - 135 South 9th Street
- Downtown at Ninth Street and Maple Avenue
- Station 2 - 400 South Harbour Drive
- South Harbour
- Station 3 – 2101 Greenfield Avenue
- The Wellingtons
- Station 4 – 20777 Hague Road
- North and East Harbour
- Station 5 – 10170 E. 191st Street
- The Meadows
- Station 6 – 16800 Hazel Dell Road
- Hazel Dell
- Station 7 – 15251 Olio Road
- Behind Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
- Noblesville City Hall (16 S. 10th St.)
- Downtown at 10th and Conner streets
Firefighters will deliver to families on Saturday, December 15.
“For four decades, the Noblesville Fire Department has had the honor of delivering food and toys on behalf of the generous citizens and businesses of Noblesville, who willingly donate to this great cause,” said Noblesville Fire Chief Greg Wyant. “The gratitude displayed by the recipients of these gifts is impossible to describe.”
MORE TOP STORIES | Woman says men followed her and her daughter around Fishers Kroger store | Hamilton County teachers found dead in murder-suicide | Bungee cord caused crash on I-465 | Toddler drowns in creek after sneaking out of Noblesville home | Marion Dollar General closed by health department for rodents
Top Trending Videos