INDIANAPOLIS — Indianapolis Department of Public Works will have 21 crews filling potholes throughout the city on Saturday, according to a press release.
At least 126 Indianapolis DPW personnel will be on the streets repairing the roadways, Indianapolis DPW said in a press release.
Crews plan to fill potholes at the following locations:
- Pennsylvania Street from 9th Street to 14th Street
- Washington Boulevard from 29th Street to 40th Street
- Park Avenue from Fairfield Avenue to 37th Street
- Township Line Road from Marquette Circle Drive to 96th Street
- Harcourt Road from Westlane Road to 86th Street
- Centennial Street from 16th Street to 18th Street
- 56th Street from Crestview Avenue to Hillside Avenue
- Westfield Boulevard from Pennsylvania Street to College Avenue
- 34th Street from Capitol Avenue to College Avenue
- 65th Street from Keystone Avenue to Allisonville Road
To report a pothole in Indianapolis, people can call the Mayor's Action Center at 317-327-4622.
To report a pothole to the Indiana Department of Transportation, people can call 1-855-463-6848.
FILE A POTHOLE CLAIM | File a claim with Indianapolis-Marion County | File a claim with the Indiana Department of Transportation
So far in March, Indianapolis DPW crews have filled more than 70,000 potholes with 1,500 tons of asphalt, according to the press release.