INDIANAPOLIS — It's the time of the year we all have to fight against the "cubicle curse," but there are several ways you can fight back against sickness before it spreads.
With the flu season now officially underway, doctors are urging everyone to get their flu shot, but the vaccine isn't foolproof, so you'll need to take extra steps to avoid catching whatever might be floating around the office.
Tips for a clean office include:
- Washing your hands with soap and water regularly throughout the day
- Clean and disenfect your desktop, keyboard, stapler, telephone and any other objects that are shared with your coworkers
- Keep hand sanitizer and disinfectant handy and where anyone can use it
- Schedule a time to clean your personal items
- Encourage your employer to get your office deep cleaned on a regular basis during the flu season
MORE TOP STORIES | Body found in dumpster at apartments on Indy's south side | Indy basketball trainer charged with inappropriately touching young girls | Richmond shooter had rifle, handgun and explosives in vehicle | 2 teens killed, 6 injured in Cass County crash | Human remains found in Indy park connected to MS-13 investigation
TOP TRENDING VIDEOS