We all know St. Patrick's Day is more than just a one-day celebration in Indianapolis and we've put together a list of some of the fun events happening over the next few days for you to enjoy.
Thursday, March 14 5 p.m. – 23rd Annual Hoosier Lottery Greening of the Canal (Ohio and West streets). The event is free and open to the public 5:30 pm. to 7:30 p.m. – St. Puprick’s Day Yappy Hour hosted by Paws & Think. The dog-friendly celebration will be hosted at Nine Irish Brothers (575 Mass Ave). The event is for ages 21+.
Friday, March 15
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Parade Tent Party on North Street
- 11:30 a.m. – 39th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade Presented by Hoosier Lottery . The event is free and open to the public.
- Noon to 11 p.m. – Indianapolis Downtown Irish Fest featuring live music, Irish food and more. Admission is free.
- 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. - St. Patrick's Day Kickoff Party
Saturday, March 16
- 9 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. - Get Shamrocked Party
- 10 a.m. – 28th Annual Shamrock Run & Walk on Mass Ave.
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. – 2nd Annual IFD Shamrockin’ Mass Ave. Tent Party at IFD Union Hall (416-748 Mass Ave.) The event is free and open to the public.
- Noon to 11 p.m. - Jack Daniels ShamROCK and Shenanigans
- 1 p.m. to 11 p.m. - Irish Stroll Day 1
- 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. - Blarney Bash
- 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. - Shamrock Beer Run
- 8 p.m. to Midnight – Indianapolis Downtown Irish Fest featuring live music, Irish food and more. Admission is free.
St. Patrick’s Day – Sunday, March 17