INDIANAPOLIS -- The Marion County Election Board approved six additional satellite locations Wednesday where people can cast their vote ahead of the November election.
The resolution was passed as part of an effort to increase access to voting for county residents.
The new early voting locations include:
- Washington Township Government Center
- 5302 N. Keystone Avenue, Suite E
- Lawrence Education & Community Center
- 6501 Sunnyside Road
- Perry Township Government Center
- 4925 Shelby Street, # 200
- Franklin Township Annex Learning Center
- 6019 S Franklin Road
- Eugene & Marilyn Glick Technology Center
- 2620 N Meridian Street
- International Marketplace Coalition
- 3685 Commercial Drive
You can also cast your vote at the Marion County Clerk's office at the City-County building.
Early voting at these sites begins October 26 through November 4. Voting hours will be 11 a.m - 7 p.m. during the week and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the weekends.
MORE TOP STORIES | Homeowner selling home, moving out amid spat with HOA over goldfish ponds in driveway | Carmel named No.1 place to live in America | Suspected drug dealer arrested in heroin overdose | CALL 6: Drug maker stopped making popular antibiotic Levaquin amid concerns about mental health side effects | 1988: Indiana State police launch high-performance vehicle fleet with Ford Mustang
Top Trending Videos