INDIANAPOLIS -- Garth Brooks is coming to Indianapolis for the first time in 21 years and tickets won’t last long when they go on sale Friday morning.
The Garth Brooks World Tour with Trisha Yearwood is coming to Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Saturday, October 7 at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets go on sale Friday, August 25 at 10 a.m. sharp. All tickets, no matter what seat, are $60.66 plus applicable taxes and fees.
To help you score the best seats you can and keep the process smooth, Ticketmaster has put together a list of tips you can work on ahead of the ticket sale time.
- Get a Ticketmaster Account & Add Favorites : You'll know what's coming up and exactly when tickets go on sale.
- Sign In Ahead Of Time: And store your billing info so you can speed through checkout when every second counts.
- Keep Your Info Up-To-Date: Don't just store it and ignore it. Make sure you're good to go with current credit card expiration dates, address, phone number, etc. in My Account.
- Get Online At Home (Or work - we won't tell): Shared public WiFi networks can slow you down when speed is what you need.
- Get the Ticketmaster App: It's free for iPhone and Android, and it means never having to miss an on-sale, no matter where you are.
- Use More Than One Computer: Two fans are better than one – toss a friend your tablet. But don't use more than one browser (or browser tab) on each device, or we'll think you're a bot and cancel your tickets.
- Split Up To Get In: The fewer tickets you search for, the better your odds of scoring them. Have more than one person in your group buy tickets and sit apart if you have to. At least you can still carpool.
- Keep Checking Back: Sometimes additional tickets are released anywhere from one week up to a few hours before a big event.
- Buy Verified Resale Tickets: If you don't score tickets during the on sale, most big events have Ticketmaster Verified Resale Tickets so you can still get in, guaranteed.
Tickets can be purchased at ticketmaster.com/garthbrooks or by calling Ticketmaster express at 1-866-448-7849 or 1-800-745-3000. You can also purchase them on the Ticketmaster app on any mobile device.