INDIANAPOLIS -- Treat yourself to a refreshing glass of lemonade while helping kids raise money for school clothing and supplies this Friday.
Myron and his friends at Coburn Place will be out at three locations across Indianapolis from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. selling lemonade.
All money raised will go to help the more than 60 kids at Coburn Place start off the new school year with all the necessities they need.
"We're trying to raise money so we can buy school stuff. School clothes and school shoes," said Myron. "And if we raise enough, then we'll get to go school shopping."
The kids have been making posters and practicing their mixing skills so they can serve you up a cool glass of sweet lemonade.
— Rafael Sánchez (@RafaelOnTV) July 19, 2018
WHEN: Friday, July 20, 2018, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
WHERE: Three Indy Locations + a new spiked lemonade sale + online virtual stand
- Coburn Place playground, 604 E. 38th Street | Facebook event
- Charles Schwab office, 8332 Woodfield Crossing Blvd | Facebook event
- Christ Church Cathedral, downtown on the Circle | Facebook event
- Spiked Lemonade Sale (4:30-6:30 p.m.), Hotel Tango, 702 Virginia Ave | Facebook event
- Can’t make it? You can still help! Make a donation online .
MORE TOP STORIES | Suspected drug dealer arrested in heroin overdose | Plainfield Walmart warehouse employees exposed to tuberculosis | Renter asked to leave apartment pool believes he was racially profiled | Two horses shot to death on Putnam County farm | IPL researched customers who spoke out against rate hike proposal | Muncie toddler who died after drowning saves other children's lives
Top Trending Videos