Summer is here and that means the Fourth of July festivals and fireworks displays aren't far behind.
We've put together a list of all the local fireworks displays we could find.
Check them out below.
Wednesday, July 4
- Watch Indy's largest fireworks display light up the skyline during the IPL Downtown Freedom Fest . Fireworks will begin at 10 p.m.
- Blast on the Bridge at Fall Creek Bridge and Geist Marina at dusk.
- The Fourwinds on Monroe Lake at 10 p.m.
- Fourth of July fireworks display at 10 p.m.
- Fourth of July fireworks at dusk.
- Milligan Park Fourth of July fireworks at 10 p.m.
- Callaway Park fireworks display at 10 p.m.
- Family 4th Fest fireworks at 10 p.m.
- Fireworks at Greenfield Central Junior High School at dusk.
- TPA Park Fireworks at 10 p.m.
- Muncie Central Levee fireworks at dusk.
- New Castle
- Henry County Memorial Park at dusk.
- Fireworks start at dusk.
- Fireworks at Shelby County Fairgrounds at dusk.
- Westfield Rocks fireworks at 10 p.m.
- Fireworks at dusk behind Rushville Elementary School.
- West Lafayette
- Riehle Plaza fireworks at 10 p.m.
- The city of Lawrence 4th of July festivities will run from June 28 - July 7 with a parade on July 4 and fireworks scheduled at 10 p.m.
- Boone County
- Lebanon Memorial Park will have fireworks at 10 p.m.
- CarmelFest2018 will have a fireworks show will launch from an area north of the Palladium and the east side of the Monon starting at 9:45 p.m.
- Lions Park will have a fireworks display at dusk.
- The city's 4th of July parade and fireworks festival will begin at 4:30 p.m. with fireworks at 10 p.m.
Saturday, July 7
- Clifty Falls State Park
- Madison’s fireworks at the annual Clifty Falls Independence Day Celebration will start between 9 and 9:15 p.m.
- Raccoon State Recreation Area
- Beach Bash and Fireworks festivities begin at 10 a.m. Fireworks will start at 10 p.m. Donations will be accepted at the gate.
- Versailles State Park
- Fireworks are scheduled to begin at dusk at Versailles Lake. Gate fees will apply until 7 p.m.
If you're enjoying your own fireworks this year, officials offering the following tips to keep your family safe:
- Shoot off fireworks and use sparklers one at a time
- Have a bucket of water ready to discard fireworks after use
- Keep those watching at a safe distance in case of malfunctions
MORE TOP STORIES | Excise officers raid Mexican restaurants in Greensburg, Rushville, Brookville | Man killed in crash on Indy's southeast side | 5 kids left in hot car on Indy's east side | Body of missing 6-year-old Columbus boy swept away by Flat Rock River recovered | One Night at the Pony: Stormy Daniels comes to Indy - drawing crowd of women to west side club
Top Trending Videos