BOONE COUNTY — The Indiana Department of Transportation on Tuesday said ramp closures along Interstate 65 in Boone County that were delayed by rain over the weekend will begin on or after Wednesday.
In a press release, officials for INDOT said the contractor was rained out over the weekend.
The $13.8 million project was awarded to Rieth-Riley Construction. The project also included resurfacing Interstate 65 from one and a half miles south of State Road 39 to just north of Interstate 865. The project is scheduled for completion in August.
Here is the new schedule, weather permitting, for resurfacing the ramps:
- June 26 from 12:01 a.m. to 5 a.m.: Interstate 65 southbound exit ramp to Whitestown Parkway.
- June 26 from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m.: Interstate 65 northbound exit ramp to Whitestown Parkway.
- June 27 from 6 p.m. to 12:01 a.m.: Interstate 65 northbound exit ramp to Albert S. White Drive.
- June 28 from 12:01 a.m. to 6 a.m.: Interstate 65 northbound exit ramp to State Road 267.
- June 28 from 8 p.m. to 4 a.m.: State Road 267 on ramp to northbound Interstate 65.