INDIANAPOLIS — The near east side of Indianapolis is set to show off some items of historical significance — significance that you can buy.
Local favorites, such as Flat 12 Bierwerks, Rabble Coffee, Audrey's Place and more, will be participating in the third annual Raiders of the Lost Antiques: A Near East Side Antique Crawl. From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, July 20 people are invited to explore unique antiques and DIY projects for your home.
A total of six shops will be participating, and each will be paired with food and beverage spots.
- Midland Arts & Antiques + Rabble Coffee
- All Occasions Gifts & Flowers + Smoking Goose
- Audrey's Place + Ash & Elm + Indiana City Brewing
- Tim and Julie's Another Fine Mess + Centerpoint Brewing
- Moody Interiors + Hoagies and Hops + Herrmann Brewthers
- Badger and the Mouse Emporium + Flat 12 Bierwerks + Mayfair Taproom
Participants will be able to sample local coffee, beer, food and cider throughout the day, while also getting special discounts on antiques.
This year the Raiders of the Lost Antiques will host a costume contest. Come dressed in your best Indiana Jones outfit, and you have a chance of winning some prizes.