Trying to decide where to move based on where you want your child to go to school in Indiana? This list might help.
Niche, a site that researches K-12 schools and colleges, released their list ranking the best school districts in the state.
The list ranks the best districts heading into the 2019-2020 school year on factors including state test scores, college readiness, graduation rates, SAT/ACT scores, teacher quality, public school district ratings and more.
“Parents and students need more than test-score data. They need to understand what it’s really like to attend a school before they start the application or registration process,” said Luke Skurman, CEO at Niche, in a release. “At the same time, choosing a school often is related to other big life decisions, like choosing a neighborhood or a new work situation. With richer school data than you can find anywhere else, our Best Schools Rankings are a great starting point for helping every family and every student find where they belong.”
The Top 10 schools in the state according to Niche are:
- West Lafayette Community School Corporation
- Carmel Clay Schools
- Zionsville Community Schools
- Hamilton Southeastern School District
- Brownsburg Community School Corporation
- Southwest Allen County Schools
- Plainfield Community School Corporation
- Northwest Allen County Schools
- School Town of Munster
- Avon Community School Corporation