SOUTHPORT, Ind. -- President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence will visit Southport on Friday to campaign for Republican Senate candidate Mike Braun.
The rally will be held at Southport High School at 7 p.m.
Trump was last in central Indiana on Saturday to speak at the National FFA Convention. At the Saturday event, Trump discussed the recent shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue, where 11 people were killed.
To get tickets for Trump's rally, click here.
Friday's visit to Southport is part of President Trump's national midterm campaign tour which includes MAGA rallies at several other stops over the next several days including:
- Wednesday, October 31
- Hertz Arena, Fort Myers, FL
- Thursday, November 1
- Columbia Regional Airport, Columbia, MO
- Friday, November 2
- Huntington Tri-State Airport, Huntington, WV
- Saturday, November 3
- Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, Belgrade, MT
- Pensacola International Airport, Pensacola, FL
- Sunday, November 4
- Middle Georgia Regional Airport, Macon, Georgia
- McKenzie Arena, Chattanooga, TN
- Monday, November 5
- IX Center, Cleveland, OH
- Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, Fort Wayne, IN
- Show Me Center, Cape Girardeau, MO
MORE TOP STORIES | Bungee cord caused crash on I-465 | Woman claims dog was injured at pet daycare in Indy | Carmel parents hope son's suicide will lead to changes and save lives | Lioness kills father of cubs at Indianapolis Zoo | Rabbit sex mural removed from Indy restaurant
Top Trending Videos