FISHERS — Topgolf in Fishers has officially reopened — for real.
On Monday, Topgolf reopened after two months with closed doors. By the next day, it closed again, by the state excise police. For reasons that still have not been clarified.
By Friday, however, the golf entertainment venue officially resumed business.
Topgolf submitted the following statement to RTV6:
“With the support of state and local Indiana officials, Topgolf Fishers is pleased to welcome Guests back again today. From the start, Topgolf wanted our Fishers reopening to be part of the safe and responsible return of favorite Indiana businesses. We’re grateful for the community support we received as we clarified our ability to reopen under state guidelines. As we reopen today, our Guests can expect the same safety measures that were in place earlier this week to ensure you can play with confidence at Topgolf.”
Topgolf is instituting extensive and strict social distancing and safety guidelines in accordance with preventing further spread of COVID-19.
Here's how Topgolf is protecting guests and employee's health during the coronavirus pandemic:
- Free online reservations. This helps to minimize crowds and congregating in the lobby.
- Guest are to wait in their cars until texted that their group can enter. This helps to minimize crowds and congregating in the lobby.
- There will be six-foot social distancing markers placed through the common and bay areas.
- Each bay will have 11 feet of space between the next, with dividers.
- Golf clubs, golf balls, game screens, and other frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected between each group.
- Every Topgolf employee is required to have a health check before work, wear a mask at all times, wear gloves when handling food and drink, and frequently wash their hands.
Topgolf is currently giving a "10% Heroes Discount" to military, police, fire and EMS personnel with valid I.D.
9200 E 116th St.
Sunday - Saturday: 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.