INDIANAPOLIS—Seven former Indianapolis Colts players are among the nominees for the NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2020.
The names were announced Thursday and include Edgerrin James, the team's all-time rushing leading, and Reggie Wayne, who is second in all-time receiving yards for the Colts.
The seven Colts are among 122 nominees from the NFL's "modern era." Five will be picked next February and will be enshrined next summer.
Here are the seven Colts nominee:
- Running back Edgerrin James: The Colts all-time rushing leader. 1,709 yards in best season, 2000
- Receiver Reggie Wayne: Number two on on Colts all-time receiving list.
- Tight end Dallas Clark: Nine years with Colts, 1,106 receiving yards in 2009
- Center Jeff Saturday: 13 seasons with Colts.
- Tackle/Guard Chris Hinton: Came with team from Baltimore. Seven seasons as Colt.
- Linebacker Cornelius Bennett: Two seasons with Colts
- Punter Rohn Stark: 13 seasons with Colts
- Safety Bob Sanders: Seven years with the Colts. 2007 Defensive Player of the Year