INDIANAPOLIS — ALDI is hosting a one-day hiring spree on Saturday, Jan. 5. The company is looking to fill more than 130 positions across Indiana and Northern Kentucky.
The event will take place at three different locations across the city of Indianapolis, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., on Jan. 5.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton on E. 82nd Street (6817 E 82nd St. Indianapolis, IN 46250)
- Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis Southeast on Victory Drive (5302 Victory Drive Indianapolis, IN 46220)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites on Bethel Ave. (4201 W. Bethel Ave. Muncie, IN 47303)
ALDI is looking to fill these three positions:
Manager Trainee: $45,000 per year ($22.00 per hour averaging 40 hours per week).
Shift Manager: $17.35 - $18.50 per hour, depending on location ($12.35 - $13.50 per hour plus $5.00 per hour when performing manager duties).
Store Associate: $12.35 - $13.50 per hour, depending on location.
ALDI is an award-winning employer that is nationally recognized for its commitment to employees.
The company was named a National Top Workplace by Workplace Dynamics in 2017 and 2018. Additionally, ALDI appeared on the Forbes list of America’s Best Large Employers for the fourth consecutive year in 2018 and made Indeed’s Best Places to Work: Compensation and Benefits award list in 2018.
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Sunday-Monday
• Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
MORE TOP STORIES| Body found in dumpster at apartments on Indy’s south side | Video shows Geurin Catholic cheerleaders bullying classmate | Indiana woman killed in North Carolina lion attack | Photos show damage from explosion at Carmel High School | Car dealer agrees to pay $62K to customers after Attorney General files lawsuit
Top Trending Videos