INDIANAPOLIS -- It's hot outside. This weekend will be especially hot and humid, with heat indexes reaching 105+ degrees.
To help cool off, VisitIndy has created an Indianapolis Ice Cream Trail, featuring some of the best places to get a cone, dish, or bar.
PREVIOUS | Blue Bell Ice Cream back in Indiana
Find a list of the top spots, and a map of the ice cream trail below.
- The Dairy Bar at Traders Point Creamery
- Wyliepalooza Ice Cream Emporium
- Broad Ripple Ice Cream Station (BRICS)
- Lick Ice Cream
- Mug N' Bun
- Sub Zero Ice Cream & Yogurt
- PEARings Café + Frozen Yogurt
- Tiny House Treats
- Chris' Ice Cream
- South Bend Chocolate Company
- Nicey Frozen Treats
- The Best Chocolate in Town
- Bub's Burgers & Ice Cream
- Goose the Market
- The Mug
MORE | Check out VisitIndy's list
MORE TOP STORIES | Excise officers raid Mexican restaurants in Greensburg, Rushville, Brookville | Man killed in crash on Indy's southeast side | 5 kids left in hot car on Indy's east side | Body of missing 6-year-old Columbus boy swept away by Flat Rock River recovered | One Night at the Pony: Stormy Daniels comes to Indy - drawing crowd of women to west side club
Top Trending Videos